[CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 19:34:54 PST 2009

Lee,

Mine has increased noticeably since Jan 1, even stuff from 2003 is starting to show up. Figure about the same rate as yours. SSB QSOs are taking longer than CW.

Too, eQSL activity has increased since the CQ announcement.

Still get a lot of buro cards, which I am waaaay behind on.

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html