[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX scores database is great!

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Thu Feb 26 23:10:05 PST 2009

All contests publish results online. Within approx. 6 months of the contest.
The CQ-magazine sponsored contests were the only for which it is
difficult to find the scores.
Randy is doing a good job  for WPX, hopefully other CQ contest will
follow. They now have to work on the timing so they also can publish
scores online earlier.

73 Henk PA5KT