[CQ-Contest] Improving the Fabulous CQ 160 Contest

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 8 22:58:09 EST 2009

Felipe:  Yes, we had a four-land QSO party for years.  I participated.
The sponsor W4OMW/K4EG participated.  Almost no one else participated.
I doubt it would be more popular now than it was then.  It has worked
for New England because all of their separate QSO parties had basically
died out.  And it works for the 7th District because most of those
states (except WA) didn't have a popular, active QSO party. 73, John, K4BAI.