[CQ-Contest] finding the Maidenhead Grid

Tim EI8IC tim.ei8ic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 07:34:53 EST 2009

My website also tries to be helpful. Here is a page explaining the system:
http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/maps/gridloc.html

and if you download the Global Overlay Mapper:
http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/gom/intro.html

the status bar provides a readout of cursor location in Maidenhead
Locator for every point on every map.

73s Tim EI8IC
currently in Delhi