[CQ-Contest] 160 signals

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Jan 19 13:59:16 EST 2009

Hi All...hope every one is getting excited about the upcoming CQ160 test, we
certainly are at NQ4I....I am wondering if some of our EU contestor's would
like to make some signal level comparisons for US/Canada stations..who is
first heard in EU, who is loudest etc...and my team will make some
observations also after the contest, so we can compare.......I have mades
some antenna improvements and am anxious to see how we compare in EU...also
in VK/ZL and JA if contestors in those areas want to participate
too...looking for each of you this weekend in CQ160..de NQ4I