[CQ-Contest] CQ160 - great pre-conditions

Brian Moran brianmo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 14:26:49 EST 2009

There were some great conditions from the Pacific Northwest to EU over the past few nights AND MORNINGS. This morning I put a few in the log, then heard EY8MM calling CQ! While I wasn't able to get a recording of Nodir's CQ in time, I did put up audio for RL3FT and OH1XX from this morning on http://bmoran.onehub.com/n9adg .

I notice that the CQ contest committee is encouraging recording of the contest, and I'm going to give it a try. I'll be using the N1MM logger in the contest this weekend, recording
the QSOs and putting them at the  above location after the contest.

You can too -- see the N1MM
documentation on how to record QSOs. You can also use http://onehub.com --- 1 GB free space for sharing files like these.  That might be enough to put the entire contest up.

Brian N9ADG

disclaimer: I am employed by Onehub.