[CQ-Contest] Sending the other guy's call - AGAIN!!

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 11:39:36 EST 2009

Amen to that Tree!

If in doubt, send both calls... But I always find it helpful in extremely congested situations if the replying station leads off with my call, versus theirs. No questions then...

There were several instances while S&Ping I had three stations think I was calling them, sending the station I was going to log call first hopefully eliminated anyone getting a NIL.

It would be of benefit if somehow this message could be spread to non-contesters who play in events like this better too... Maybe notes in the DX columns and awards forums?

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN