[CQ-Contest] 1 million qsos ?

K3MQ - Bob Johnson k3mq at arrl.net
Wed Jan 28 13:07:28 EST 2009

I was looking at the eQSL "power users" page and noticed several ops had uploaded large numbers of qsos over time. Most notable were AA3B with 441,167 q's and N3RS with 396,169.

... which begs the question ... has any one individual ever logged one million qsos which are verifiable? By verifiable, I mean they are documented in an electronic log or paper log which is available for scrutiny? This also would exclude M/M stations.

Certainly anyone who did this has to be a big-time long term contester.

Just wondering ...