[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW & 6Y1V Logs

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Jan 29 21:08:49 EST 2009

I don't get it.  There is NOTHING in anyone's logs that isn't public
knowledge one way or another (assuming someone wanted to go through the
trouble to monitor your station).  And if the "presumption of guilt" is
your issue, why not gripe about the log checking process itself, which
is done for two reasons only ... to prune errors and to catch cheaters.
Your choice is your choice, but I don't see the point in being indignant
about any of this.  It's just a frigging hobby, after all, especially if
you're willing to do it just for fun as you say.

Dave   AB7E