[CQ-Contest] Wireless keyboards

Steve GW4BLE steve.gw4ble at btconnect.com
Sat Jan 31 13:18:35 EST 2009

Hi Rod,

I was looking into this myself only a short while ago, thinking that the 27
MHz devices might be susceptible to RF, but was pleased to find that an old
HP wireless keyboard that I have here (and which had never been used) is
fine in that respect. It's a P/N 5187-4431. If you can get one (and I guess
they must be quite cheap) it might be worth just giving it a try before
going to the expense of a 2.4 GHz unit.

73

Steve
GW4BLE