[CQ-Contest] FW: DR1A Test & LY0HQ Promo Spam

Marc Domen on7ss.oo9o at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:09:28 PDT 2009

I agree with Randy.
Posts mentioning activity from HQ stations can also be considered the same
way then.
I have no problem in advance testing of antennas or station set-up, even
mentioning that they will be active during a particular contest.
I could do it also a vertical versus an inverted v.
Perhaps they will put up 2 or 3 antenneas at the time of the contest.
Then it will be up to the operator to choose the one wich will perform best
at a given time.

73  Marc on7ss - oo9o