[CQ-Contest] Contest Tip #312: Use Monaco Font For Slashed Zeroes
webaron at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:40:23 PDT 2009
In your favorite contest logger (e.g., N1MM, WriteLog), if you change
your Font to Monaco, you'll be treated to slashed zeroes when entering
a "0" callsign. Easier on the eyes, more accurate logging. Examples:
If Monaco is not already installed on your computer:
1. Go here = http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/
2. Click "Downloads" then "Other Files"
3. Scroll down to "Slashed Fonts", download "monaco.ttf" and follow
instructions to install on your computer.
N1MM: To change fonts in N1MM:
1: Entry Window: "View --> Set Font". Select "Monaco".
2. Log Window: Right-Click anywhere in the Log Window. Select "Set
Font" near the bottom of the list and then choose "Monaco".
WriteLog: To change fonts in WriteLog:
1. Entry Window: "Setup --> Entry Window Font".
2: Log Window: "Setup --> Log Window Font".
Experiment with Regular, Bold, Font size, etc.
More information about the CQ-Contest