[CQ-Contest] Writelog Module

VK4TI vk4ti at wia.org.au
Mon Jun 1 05:05:40 PDT 2009

Hi All,

VK4TI is the contest co-ordinator for the new VK Shires Contest..I am chasing a Writelog programmer who may be able to write a module for the VK Shires contest..www.vkshires.ifo. The first test is this weekend and I dont expect anyone doing one with that little notice but I would like to make contact with anyone who is capable of writing modules..the main problem seems to extend from the contest allowing both a CW and a SSB contact for an extra mult on each band..

2010 we are looking at extending the modes to SSB, CW and RTTY hence the interest in Writelog.

Regards

Trent VK4TI