[CQ-Contest] Band Plans

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 05:43:07 PDT 2009

I was always wondering why many stations using 40 meters band working SSB on
or about 7.020 - 7.007 MHz for example? Regardless of geographical
locations.
As fas as I am aware, the *lowest frequency allowed for SSB mode is 7.040
MHz* in all Countries, this is like a small segment of that so called
"universal Plan"...
Isn't this a reason to DQ such violators?

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D