[CQ-Contest] Op Needed for IARU?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Fri Jun 12 14:31:58 PDT 2009

It appears that there's a better-than 50/50 chance that I'm going to be in
Washington, DC (Alexandria VA actually) on the evening of Saturday, July
11th, with absolutely nothing to do except sit in the motel room by myself
and watch TV.

(I was supposed to babysit my grandson, while my son took my wife & daughter
to a concert -- Mother's Day present -- but I've now been informed that
other arrangements were made and I've been told that I'm not being
"burdened" with the task anymore)

As that's not exactly a thrilling prospect (which is why I'm trying to avoid
the trip in the first place), is there anyone in the DC area looking for an
extra op for IARU for a few hours?

73, ron w3wn