[CQ-Contest] CQWW Xtreme Categories

Vladimir Sidorov vs_otw at rogers.com
Mon Jun 15 17:07:13 PDT 2009

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/XtremeCQ_WW_Experimenter_June.pdf
3. The entrant's transmitting sites must be located in a single country, as
defined by the applicable licencing authority, and a single zone. Receiving
sites may be located anywhere.

I will not be surprised if the DXCC AC comes up with a declaration, contacts
established during the CQ WW contests don't count towards DXCC anymore as
conducted using non-amateurs means.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE

---