[CQ-Contest] Extreme

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Tue Jun 16 12:14:57 PDT 2009

I think the CQWW contests are "RADIO" contests - No?  And we are participating as AMATEUR "RADIO" OPERATORS..........

Definitions of radio on the Web:

  a.. medium for communication
  b.. radio receiver: an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
  c.. transmit messages via radio waves; "he radioed for help"
  d.. a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
Don't see anything mentioned here regarding using the Internet for "RADIO" communications.

Tony   W4OI/HK1AR    Guess I'm just old fashioned