[CQ-Contest] Tips for Traveling Contesters with checked radiosport bags

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 06:59:11 PDT 2009

"I have traveled to the Caribbean, Oceania and Africa for the last few
decades.
I usually end up carrying equipment for my contest operation or for foreign
friends .....

..... I am looking for another airline.

Jim W7EJ/CN2R"

I am afraid you will find that all the airlines are steadily getting less and less customer friendly. (A few years ago I would have thought that was impossible but I was wrong.)

If you do manage to find a good one please let us all know!

73 Roger
VE3ZI