[CQ-Contest] Station available

Luc, PY8AZT py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Sun Mar 1 15:48:28 PST 2009

K1TTT:
> My station is available for contests or other operations the following
> weekends in the next couple months:
>
> Mar 14-15
> Apr 4-5 SP-DX contest
> Apr 11-12 JIDX CW contest
> Apr 25-26 SP-DX RTTY contest&  Fla QSO Party
> May 16-17
> May 23-24
> Jun 6-7

Dave and others,

May 16-17 is CWJF Manchester Mineira All America Contest (CWJF MMAA).
Rules (2007, but very same for 2008):http://www.powerline.com.brorcwjforRegulamento_Ing.pdf

MMAA is a lot of fun. On 2007, we've got 500+ North American and 300+ South American participants. 2007 full results:http://www.powerline.com.brorcwjforResultado2007Ing.pdf

Edson PY4WAS, CWJF President and Contest Manager released 2008 results preview, for north america here they are:

Single Op:
80m: possible winners K9FH or VE2DWA or VE2XAA (new record)
40m: possible winners VE3CX or VE3IAE or XE1YJL
20m: possible winners AE1T or KJ9A or VE3KZ (new record)
15m: possible winners HP1AC or W7RV or WZ4P (new record)
10m: possible winners CO6CAC or K4DGJ or KE4RUN

Single Op All Band:
Possible winners AA3B or N4BP or XE2S

Single Op All Band QRP:
Possible winners K7CA or N6MA or NA0CW (new record)

Mult Op All Band:
Possible winners K3MJW or K5XR or KV7DX

Full 2008 results are coming up on March, 30 at CWJF web site:http://www.powerline.com.br/cwjf/eng4.htm

Take K1TTT's Station and fight for one of these awards:

:: ALL AMERICAN CHAMPION TROPHY - will be honoured to the Single Operator station (independent of the continent), that obtains the highest final score.
:: PLAQUES - will be honoured the to stations on each Continent (South America and North America), that obtains the 1st place in each category.
:: CERTIFICATES - will be honoured to the stations or club/group stations (M/S) of South America and North America, that obtains the 2nd and 3rd places in the respective category.
:: CWJF -- MANCHESTER MINEIRA TROPHY - will be honoured to the club/group station ( M/S - independent of the continent), that obtains the highest final score.

Hope see you all on MMAA 2009.

73, Luc
ZY7C Team member
PT7AG (also PY8AZT, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, Uirapuru DX Club&  Araucaria DX Group Member