[CQ-Contest] WPX Plaques - Who should win them?

VK4TI vk4ti at wia.org.au
Mon Mar 2 02:45:35 PST 2009

Hi Randy,

CQ has in the past placed Tribander Single element scorers in a different
category say SOAB if the score is BETTER than other SOAB entrants thus
allowing two bites at the cherry - but with the awarding of trophies it
doenst seem to flow the same way..

I personally feel you win the category you get the trophy regardless..eg if
the unimaginable happens and XX0XX entered 40M Single band and scores more
than anyone they should  win SOAB/ 40M SB/ tribander single element clean
sweep !

Trent VK4TI