[CQ-Contest] WPX Plaques - Who should win them?

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 04:39:57 PST 2009

If I win everything, why not engrave the little plate on my plaque to read:

K1TN
Top World
Top North America
Top USA

One plaque.

But it "uses up" three plaques. That leaves a slush fund for two more plaques. Maintain an additional fund for "miscellaneous," and give second-place plaques to the number two scorers in World, NA, and USA.

I would be glad to contribute to such a fund, even in this economy.

Surely no one would be "disincentivized" by getting a second-place plaque.

Jim Cain, K1TN/2