[CQ-Contest] WPX OffTimes

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Mar 16 12:44:35 PDT 2009

I agree that this situation should be clarified, but it seems to me that
this whole discussion presumes an inverted emphasis.   I would have
thought that the intent of the 36 hour rule was to enforce a limit of 36
hours operating time (with the minimum 60 minutes per off time included
to prevent abuses), rather than trying to make sure everyone took 12
hours of off time.  There IS a difference ... if I decide to operate
only one day of the contest I don't think anyone is going to require me
to only operate 12 hours so that I can squeeze 12 hours of off time in
there somewhere.

73,
Dave   AB7E