[CQ-Contest] On Time

Robert Naumann w5ov at w5ov.com
Thu Mar 19 04:49:01 PDT 2009

Many of you may be shaking your heads at what W7DRA says below.

Here's the key from the CQWW rules: "First-place certificates will be
awarded in each category listed under Sec. III in every participating
country and in each call area of the United States, Canada, European Russia,
Spain, and Japan".

Keeping that in mind, his point about the 13 hours is that the rules in CQWW
require single ops to "show a minimum of 12 hours of operation" in order to
be "eligible for an award".

73,

Bob W5OV