[CQ-Contest] Contest Visualuzer Rev 1.0.0

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Mar 20 19:47:34 PDT 2009

I have procrastinated about putting this tool together for a long time. The plethora of contests this weekend was the push I needed to "Get'r done".

This Excel operating aide allows you to input the contest start and end times for up to 8 contests during a weekend. It will display each one on a linear timeline that shows you when each contest is active. This reveals the contest period overlaps. The individual contests are color coded.

This version is preloaded with the BARTG RTTY, RUSSIAN DX, ND QSO PARTY, OK QSO PARTY, and the VA QSO PARTY all running this weekend (3/21/2009).

Download a copy of Contest Visualizer from my website, here:  http://tinyurl.com/cbbhqp

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN