[CQ-Contest] Just dreaming

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Sun Mar 22 12:05:27 PDT 2009

If qso's with everybody would count it would be yet another cqww contest.

On most bands throughout the day I can work easier 4 europeans then  1 NA.

So antennas to E-europe and qso-ing? No NA contacts anymore. Would be an
easier contest. Dont have to stay up late.
Good plan. :-) ??

Anyway, dreaming doesnt hurt.

73 Henk PA5KT