[CQ-Contest] Do serial numbers in contests hinder participation?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Mar 23 19:17:30 PDT 2009

When in Rome, do as  we ugly Americans do - try to bully our own values
onto the local populace.

I personally like contests where the receiving operator has to think,
rather than being a robot receiving "5NN STATE"

My general logging programme has a place for comments, so if I'm
partooking of a couple contests I keep track of my s/n in the comments
section.

No big deal.   If I'm trying to win, I'll set up a programme for the
specific contest.

73 de n8xx Hg

Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

Message: 7