[CQ-Contest] multi-contesting

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 06:33:32 PDT 2009

Well, that seems to be a general problem these days, not just contesting related. Emotions sometimes run rampant when simple logical discussion would be more effective and leave everyone in a win-win situation.

The diehard CHing community in no different than the group here. Diverse, passionate and sometimes just plain insane ;o)

Live long and prosper,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366