[CQ-Contest] Sell My Acom for a Tokyo?

VK4TI vk4ti at wia.org.au
Wed Mar 25 14:52:39 PDT 2009

Dick,

They both are great AMPs .... but would you miss the REAL output devices of the ACOM ? :-)

I replaced my FL7000 with a L4B and I forgot how the gentle glow of a 3-500Z can smooth the shack atmosphere :-) I am currently running an EMtron DX1B and its a lovely amp - my only grief with solid state is the faults of the predessors(FL700) but I can recommend the quality of the THP devices having owned a couple of the older HL1K amps..

Trent VK4TI

I am thinking of selling my Acom 2000A and getting a Tokyo Hy-Power 2.5.  My
Acom is perfect but just thinking of doing it for a change.  Any thoughts
from contesters?

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR