[CQ-Contest] KCDXC 2009 Dayton CW Pileup Info_Reply to KU1CW

Alex, KU1CW ku1cw at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 11:31:00 PDT 2009

 Dayton Hamvention is coming! Please see Dayton 2009 countdown clock and Kansas City DX Club CW Pileup info at: http://www.kcdxclub.com/

 We are looking for CW Pileup sponsors-if you or your company would like to sponsor prizes or make contribution-please let me know. We will highly appreciate it. Will have sponsor info posted at:
 http://www.kcdxclub.com/2009pileupprizes.html

 In 2009 we will try to conduct KCDXC CW Pile up using notebooks for ALL of the logging. So far everything looking good, but if something will not work-will roll back to paper and pencil...
Please download logging tool from http://www.kcdxclub.com/pileupsoftware.html  and give it a try. Seems to work very well-I do not type fast at all, but was 5 calls up from my 2008 paper score on first attempt.

 "Judges" tab will be out of reach for you along with auto scoring. We intend to hear 'user' side at this point. Just enter your call in 'operator' window and start entering calls. TAB will switch between 'enter' windows, "Enter" will enter call and ALT-W will wipe 'enter' window. I don't think ALT-W really needed-just enter all calls.

See tips from the champ at http://www.kcdxclub.com/w9wi.html

 I don't intend to use CQ Reflector for the discussion of the tool, please reply with your comments about pileup logger to ku1cw at yahoo.com only.

73 and we hope to meet you in Dayton at Suite 525 on Saturday night!

Alex, KU1CW-KCDXC President.