[CQ-Contest] Free deal at the Crowne Plaza

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat May 2 18:41:38 PDT 2009

For all of you staying at the Crowne Plaza in  Dayton, you might wish to
check out a stay two nights, get one night free (at a  later date) deal being
offered by the hotel group that includes Crowne Plaza,  Holiday Inn, and
several other brands.  Four nights will get you two free  nights.

One needs to register in advance at       www.getanightfree.com  .  Info
about the program is there.

I'm  not affiliated with these people, other than my wife got signed up in
their  frequent flier club some years ago and received a mailing about this
promo  deal.  No guarantees of what may be in the fine print, but hey, if it
 works, it should be worth something to you down the road.

73 & CU  in Dayton,

Jim   K8MR

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!