[CQ-Contest] Mobile operation uploads to LOTW

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 04:53:43 PDT 2009

*chuckles*

Indeed! They told me I could create certificates for /m, p or county or all and upload 'em that way. If that's the case I have even more respect for anyone doing mobile, so much work involved to contest this way. But quite the rush too...

Jim, AD1C's utility may make this easier. I wonder if it would be easy to program it to strip /m, /p, /qrp and/or /"cty" off calls too?

I only note state and county on my past mobile or portable ops, no grid (don't have a clue what those were and I was only operating HF anyway).

Cheers o' official rule giver ;o)

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366