[CQ-Contest] CQ Chattanooga

Erik Martin erik_martin44 at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 05:21:15 PDT 2009

I would like to get in touch with any contesters in the Chattanooga, TN area. I am graduating from medical school soon and will be moving to the area to begin my internship/residency training, and will be there for the next 3 years. Time permitting, I would like to get involved with any local contest ops. I have bought a home in the Harrison area and am planning to put up a tower, so would appreciate any advice on building permits, restrictions, etc. Please contact me directly at my email address below.

73, Erik N5WR
erik_martin44 at hotmail.com