[CQ-Contest] Drugs, Sleep and Contesting

Mike DeChristopher k1kaa at arrl.net
Thu May 21 19:49:54 PDT 2009

Could this be the beginning of contesting's "steroid era"?  Mandatory
pre-contest screenings?  Hearings and Mitchell Reports??

Hihi, good idea Pete et al.  It might also be worth mentioning the timing
of sleep/off periods.  When to sleep, when not to sleep, how long to
sleep, etc.  Seems that this is a source of great confusion.

-Mike, K1KAA