[CQ-Contest] Contesting Supplements

VE3MGY vy2mgy at sympatico.ca
Sat May 23 03:39:04 PDT 2009

Hi Julius 'et al'

I think you maybe referring to my article in February 2005 CQ, page 20, on
exercise, diet and contesting titled "Putting Your Heart into Your Hobby".
It still holds true for me today, not only with DXing and Contesting but
work in general. Two weeks ago I ended up working ~30 hrs in two days with
only 1.5 hrs of sleep in between and  I kept thinking this is just like a
contest. I was barely even tired while others were literally falling asleep
on their feet.

You just can't beat exercise and diet - they are absolutely the best "drugs"
available. And they are free!

73
Brian
VE3MGY