[CQ-Contest] Critically lame and crutchbound

K3MQ - Bob Johnson k3mq at arrl.net
Wed Nov 4 07:42:25 PST 2009

Since I'm apparently critically "lame", I've had to get my "crutches" ready for the upcoming SS:

N1MM configured, macros loaded

Call history / SCP loaded

Packet loaded - bandmap integrated, voice alert for rare sections activated

"Spot all qsos" functional

Skimmer loaded - bandmap integrated

Prop map loaded

GetScores loaded, auto-post

CWGet on standby for 40wpm ops (the ultimate crutch, just in case)

Contest goal: Give out my "DE" mult to as many as possible, contribute maximum score to club effort, spot over 1500 calls & and make it onto K1TTT's "cheerleader" report.

Personal score goal: Who cares ... the fun has been trying to get all this crap working together!

People contest for different reasons - live and let contest. If you are offended by my integration of technology into ham radio, don't work me.

Bob - K3MQ - Delaware