[CQ-Contest] Ban all contest spotting?

Scott Currier scott_currier at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:37:44 PST 2009

The gentleman who was talking about club competition being harmful appears to me to have misidentified the problem. The real problem, I think,  is the particular club that he was referring to. I emailed the president of our club, all scores big and small are welcome. Operate how you want to. Thanks for any points that you contribute to the club score.

Club competition is a very good thing.

I think that the gentleman you were replying to may need to find a new club.

73 Dave, hope to catch you this weekend in the SS.

Of course, you'll  be hard to miss :)

Scott KT1B
Haverhill, MA