[CQ-Contest] Ban all contest spotting?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:14:09 PST 2009

The advantage of the local spots was if it was spotted, I could most likely
hear and work the station. Spots from Transylvania for stations I can't hear
here don't do me a lot of good.

Computer logging is probably responsible for the scores these days that seem
astronomical compared to yesteryear's scores. Maybe we ought to just take
ONE of the major contests some year and have everyone log on paper, just to
see what kind of a difference it would make in the scores.

73, Zack W9SZ