[CQ-Contest] Club Scores?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Wed Nov 4 17:12:07 PST 2009

David,
As far as CQWW is concerned, each operator contributes an equal share to
the club that each operator is a member of. I am a member of Yankee
Clipper Contest Club, but you can't be a contributing member because
your primary residence (KY) is outside of the club territory as defined
by CQWW club competition rules. Not sure of the rest of the 6Y1V
operators. There are several in our club who often travel to some of the
big Caribbean multis and get a share of the points. You could offer an
invitation to club members to go to 6Y and operate or you could join a
club covering your home region.

Mike, W1NR