[CQ-Contest] 40m "new" approach to staying in the band?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 17:47:28 PST 2009

Yes, but an OO report bears no official capacoty, either. It's done as a
courtesy.

Were I an OO, if I could hear the LSB or see it on a spectrum analyzer, I'd
send a report. If I couldn't, I wouldn't. Unless the suppressed-carrier
frequency was obviously below 14150.00.

Today's radios with digitan processing are truly amazing. You can generate
an SSB signal that has NO opposite sideband.

73, Zack W9SZ