[CQ-Contest] SS Musings...

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 14:26:20 PST 2009

Heck, as long as there is a CW activity, I don't care if a robot is sitting
 next them on the couch!

73- Chuck KI9A

In a message dated 11/9/2009 3:31:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
w9sz.zack at gmail.com writes:

I used  my ears to copy CW just as I have for 43 years. I sent CW on a
paddle. I'm  not adverse to using a keyboard for sending CW (I just don't
care to do it)  but I will NOT use a machine to copy it. Did people actually
use code  readers in this contest?

73, Zack W9SZ

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at  1:35 PM, Gerry Hull <gerry at yccc.org> wrote:

> ... Though not a  plan,   W1UE and myself, W1VE, were both very in SS.
That
> extra dit confused a lot of code readers and packet  pileups!  Many times
> had to say "No, I'm NOT in your log" when  S&P.
CQ-Contest  mailing  list
CQ-Contest at contesting.com