[CQ-Contest] Need Op for CQWW CW @ PJ2T

Geoff Howard ghoward at kent.edu
Thu Nov 12 13:27:10 PST 2009

Contesters,

PJ2T lost one of our ops at the last minute because of an
unforeseeable work conflict. This creates an opening.

I know this is very last-minute, but if you want to join us, there's
one open bed in the rental house next to PJ2T and many hours
available in front of a hot radio.

If you'd like to take part in our likely Multi/2 operation, please
drop me a note and I'll fill you in on the details.

(Based on claimed scores, it looks like we won CQWW SSB, posting the
highest score in the world of any station in any category. So, the
PJ2T hardware is working well and we will try our best to do as well
in the CW contest.)

      Thanks and 73,

               - Geoff, W0CG/7, PJ2DX