[CQ-Contest] How unethical is this?

K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:29:20 PST 2009

Art, if we get to the point where showing off your operation to neighbor
hams is "unethical", then we probably should send Kilocycle Kops around to
inspect your station during the contest to make sure that you're not showing
off.

All seriousness aside, I think you have a great idea.  Just do it!

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his Radio"
Sea stories here ---> http://k0hb.spaces.live.com/