[CQ-Contest] PJ2T and AO8A

Felipe J Hernandez fhdez at islandnetjm.com
Sat Nov 14 07:42:42 PST 2009

Geoff,

No apologies !  You guys cannot feel bad.. it takes a lot of courage to get a bunch of operators
get a station ready a few thousand miles away from your qth and lots of logistics
to do a multi-multi these days with the way propagation is.

 The thruth is that theres enough propagation to run 2 stations at the same time and the third one is mostly playing with the propgation software to see how can he snatch one mult on a dead band.

To look at it simply they had they resources and they where focused on two radios, your resources
where focused on many bands.. plus theyre in africa!

Great job guys.. keep on celebrating you won the world on your class!

Felipe
NP4Z