[CQ-Contest] Multi-Single Band Change Rule - I vote NO!

k3bu at optimum.net k3bu at optimum.net
Tue Nov 17 08:41:47 PST 2009

In case there is interpretation to the contrary, I support KQ2M statement and extending it by

which to me agrees with what he was saying and adding that if any changes to rules are made they should be such, that they (always) increase the scores. Otherwise records would have to be scrapped, restarted from new base.

Yuri, K3BU.us