[CQ-Contest] WPX...how to REALLY change the rules

VK4TI vk4ti at wia.org.au
Sun Nov 22 00:36:52 PST 2009

I would think that from your suggestion you have looked at the Oceania DX
contest..

This is a very popular contect in VK and ZL and its rules are prefixs count
on every band eg JA1 160 though ten is 6 mults,,,there is also scaling of
the bands to encourage LF

so 20 points per QSO on 160, 10 on 80, 5 on 4,0 1 on 20, 2 on 15, 3 on ten
M, it is a fun contest but the scores can get out of hand...