[CQ-Contest] Operating practices heard in SS SSB

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:55:26 PST 2009

Exactly David,

 Did I miss the announcement of the additional contest???? The "other contest"..

yes.. the "other" one.. the one that runs consecutive and along side every other contest...

well.. especially the large contests... ?? Did I.?.. Really?

 What? Oh.. the "other" contest... the one that the only rule is the see how far the

"regular" contest rules can be stretched... in any direction.. in any manner...

just to provide oneself with an advantage over everyone else.  The result being that

excessive patting on ones back can be accomplished for winning the "other" contest,

because so much effort is placed in the "other" contest, ones skills and ability to win the

regular contest is diminished... so.... since I figured out the rule.... of the "other" contest...

can I play too?

Oh... but one thing remains.... Do I really want to play, in the "other" contest??????????

Dale - WC7S in Wy