[CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend

LY8O ly8o at ot.lt
Tue Nov 24 14:08:24 PST 2009

Hi,
What are you talking about? About dits??? Funny :)
Did you feel the difference in CW between "A" and "O" (oscar)? If yes - you are lucky one. Number of contesters not... I can not understand where is this tallent from to copy LY8A insted LY8O ?? We are only two stations with LY8 prefix and one is inactive... Sure there is LY7A, but when I see the mistakes report the number of faulty QSOs is that I was logged as LY8A... and not in the single log... But for some reason the same station could copy my call correct on the other band...
So please try to listen for a signal not only watch spot appearances. More attention please.

Thanks and CU this weekend.

73, Remi LY8O