[CQ-Contest] New York State QSO Party

Winter, Andreas andreas.winter at siemens.com
Wed Oct 7 02:52:26 PDT 2009

At the same weekend is the Worked All Germany Contest (WAG)

October 17 - 1500 UTC thru October 18 - 1459 UTC (24 Hours)

See: http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcg.htm

German stations give RS/RST + DOK (local area code).
Non-German stations give the usual RS/RST + serial number.

I hope of a good and fortunate coincidence of both events, lets make qsos ;-)

73

Andy, DK4WA / DP9A