[CQ-Contest] Another CQWW Log Analysis tool

Denis Pochuev - K7GK k7gk at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:18:26 PDT 2009

I've been toying with the idea of a graphical log analysis tool ever since the logs have been made public by CQWW CC. A couple of years ago I even started working on a Windows program that does just that. Unfortunately, lately, I just don't have the time to finish it up, but I think it's in a decent enough shape where it may be useful to other contesters.

The ZIP file of RateCompare can be found on our club's web site under "Contest Links" on the left (http://wvdxc.org/dotnetnuke/ContestCorner/tabid/67/Default.aspx). Direct link is http://wvdxc.org/dotnetnuke/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=ujhkcIymXq0%3d&tabid=67&mid=401. The archive contains just two files - the executable and an old version of cty.dat that I know is compatible with my program. The menu items should be fairly self-explanatory.

Let me know what you think or if I can help.

73, Denis - K7GK