[CQ-Contest] TxQP Thanks and a Log Deadline Reminder

Chuck-NO5W no5w at consolidated.net
Mon Oct 19 09:51:48 PDT 2009

Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2009 Texas QSO Party helping
to make it a huge success. With almost two weeks to go to the deadline
we've already surpassed last year in terms of numbers of logs submitted.
However, analysis of the database of logs submitted to date indicates
that we have a number of logs that are still outstanding. So, if you
haven't filed your log here's a gentle reminder:

Log Deadline is October 31, 2009.

While a Cabrillo type log is preferred we accept all logs, paper, ADIF,
etc and have teams standing by to convert anything received to Cabrillo.

Send email logs to no5w at consolidated.net

Send paper logs to
    Texas QSO Party Committee
    6 Sweetdream Place